Single use lancing devices
The safety lancet with consistent quality and unsurpassed comfort
With a side-mounted button, Unistik®3 is designed for easy handling and to be less intimidating than other devices. Patented Comfort Zone Technology® is proven to reduce pain without affecting blood flow, which helps to reduce pain-related anxiety.
The Unistik® platform is trusted by leading, global, blood glucose meter manufacturers and hospitals.
Besides measuring glucose, the Unistik® platform has been instrumental in measuring a range of other factors in blood. These include cholesterol, haemoglobin (Hgb) and glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c), and cardiac enzymes. It is also used for multiple tests such as blood chemistry screens; neonatal heelstick tests; and tests for Congenital Hypothyroidism, Phenylketonuria (PKU), and Sickle Cell Disease.
- Side mounted button, just like reusable devices
- Incorporates Comfort Zone Technology® to improve patient satisfaction
- Twist-off cap maintains sterility without additional packaging
- Safety feature prevents re-use
- Available in five different sizes, suitable for a range of diagnostic applications
- Highly automated assembly with multiple, 100% inspection systems for consistent and dependable quality
Easy to use
- Twist off the protective cap
- Position on test site and click button
- Safely dispose in sharps container
|Single use disposable||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Comfort Zone Technology™||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Side mounted button||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cannot be reused||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Common uses||Glucose||Glucose, HbA1c||Glucose, HbA1c, Cholesterol||Cholesterol. Haemoglobin (Hgb). Diagnostic kit tests such as cardiac enzymes||Congenital Hypothyroidism. Phenylketonuria (PKU). Single heelstick tests such as Bilirubin, Glucose, Haemoglobin. Sickle Cell disease; Blood Gases & Electrolytes. Chemistry Test Profiles. H.pylori.|